Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's been awhile...

I have written in a bit and thought I'd let you know how things are progressing. I have just signed up for my toll free number and filled in the last part of the birth mother letter. I am hoping that my coordinator likes one of the ones I have submitted and will send my file to go up for approval. Once that happens then I am up for the choosing. My home study is now a few months old and that kind of peeves me because after a year you have to renew it. I just hate to have spent time of my home study with not being able to truly adopt. Oh well!!! timing always works out in the end. I hope that I have gone through all of this waiting on the front side and won't have to wait as long on the other side. I just have to remind myself that it is a process filled with waiting and what I am waiting for is completely worth it. It was so great to see another teacher's baby today and get to hold her. It was such a feeling of this is what I am waiting for. She was so sweet and smiley and just loveable. I can't wait for that! Well, I guess I can wait for it....I am waiting for it. I am so excited but I try to keep the excitement in check....I'll continue to keep you posted!

No comments: